PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR (“Administrator”)
The administrator of the Toroz.eu shop is Toroz Sp.z o.o. with its registered office in Gdańsk (80-530), ul. Uczniowska 48-50, holding VAT number (NIP) PL5842755316 and statistical number (REGON) 366069850.
PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY
If you intend to create a User Account and use our Services, you will be asked to provide us with your personal data. Your data is processed by us for the purposes indicated below, related to the operation of the Store and the providing of the services offered therein (“Services”).
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING:
Depending on what you choose to do, this may be:
Providing the services offered in the Shop
- The fulfilment of your orders
- Direct marketing of the services offered, other than the newsletter
- Sending you a newsletter
BASIS OF PROCESSING:
- The sales contract or actions taken at your request in order to conclude it (Article 6(1)(b) RODO)
- A legal obligation incumbent on us, e.g. in connection with accounting (art. 6(1)(c) RODO)
- Your consent given in the Shop (art. 6(1)(a) RODO)
- The contract for the provision of services or actions taken at your request in order to conclude it (Article 6(1)(b) RODO)
- Our legitimate interest in processing your data in order to establish, assert or defend possible claims (Article 6(1)(f) RODO)
- Our legitimate interest in carrying out direct marketing (article 6(1)(f) RODO)
- Our legitimate interest to process data for analytical and statistical purposes (Art. 6(1)(f) RODO)
- Our legitimate interest in surveying customer satisfaction (Art. 6(1)(f) RODO)
- Voluntary, but in some cases may be necessary to conclude a contract.
EFFECT OF NOT PROVIDING DATA:
Depending on the purpose for which the data is provided:
- inability to register with the Shop
- inability to use the services of the Shop
- inability to make purchases from the Store
- inability to receive information about promotions or special offers offered by the Store
THE POSSIBILITY OF WITHDRAWING CONSENT:
- at any time
Data processing remains lawful until you withdraw your consent.
PERIOD OF PROCESSING
We will only process your data for as long as we have a legal basis to do so, which is until
- we are no longer under a legal obligation to process your data
- the possibility of establishing, asserting or defending possible claims related to the contract concluded by the Shop by the parties ceases
- you withdraw your consent to the processing of your data, if it was its basis
- your objection to the processing of your personal data will be accepted, where the processing was based on the legitimate interest of the controller or where the data was processed for the purposes of direct marketing depending on which is applicable in the case and which happens at the latest.
When processing your personal data, we apply organisational and technical measures in accordance with the relevant legislation, including the use of encryption of the connection using an SSL certificate.
You have the right to request:
- access to your personal data,
- restriction of processing,
- to request the transfer of your data to another controller,
- object at any time to the processing of your data:
- on reasons related to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you, based on Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO (i.e. on legitimate interests pursued by the controller),
- if your personal data is processed for the purposes of direct marketing, to the extent that the processing is related to such direct marketing.
Contact us if you wish to use your rights.
If you consider that your data is being processed unlawfully, you can complain to the supervisory authority.
Our Shop, like most websites, uses so-called cookies. These files:
- are stored in the memory of your device (computer, phone, etc.)
- enable you, among other things, to use all the functions of the Store
- do not change the settings of your device
Using the appropriate options of your browser, you can at any time
- delete cookies
In this Shop cookies are used for:
- remembering information about your session
- providing the Shop functions
To find out how to manage cookies, including how to disable them in your browser, you can consult your browser’s help file.
You can find this information by pressing F1 in your browser. In addition, you will find relevant tips on the following pages, depending on the browser you are using:
- Internet Explorer / Microsoft Edge
You can find more information about cookies on Wikipedia.
EXTERNAL SERVICES / DATA RECIPIENTS
We use external parties to whom your data may be transferred. Below is a list of possible recipients of your data:
- provider of the software needed to run the online shop
- Delivery service provider
- payment provider
- accounting office
- Hosting provider
- Shop optimisation facilitator
- persons working with us under civil law contracts to support our day-to-day operations
- Provider of business enhancement software (e.g. accounting software)
- Technical support provider
- Mailing system provider
- Marketing service provider
- the provider of statistical services-
- the relevant public authorities to the extent that the Administrator is obliged to make the data available to them.
CONTACT WITH THE ADMINISTRATOR